The patented SST-II Hydraulic Bi-Folding System opens vertically, allowing smooth, quiet access between environments with just the press of a button.
Hydraulically-Operated: The use of hydraulic cylinders eliminates cables, straps, locking mechanisms, pulley’s, springs, etc.
Safety: Through the use of a hydraulic system, all pinch points and moving parts have been eliminated.
Remotely-Located Power Unit: The power unit may be located anywhere in the building, providing a quieter operation and cleaner look.
Reduced Installation Costs: The simplicity of the SST-II mounting frame allows for easy installation.
All Steel Construction: Narrower steel profiles than cable or strap bi-fold doors allowing for more glass volume and greater visibility.
- Shipped with rust-resistant, red-oxide primer, ready for field finishing
- Manual lowering system in case of power failure
- Total security without the use of locking mechanisms – The hydraulic cylinders draw the system panels closed with 1,000+ lbs. of force, creating a tight seal around the perimeter
- Full perimeter weather seals
- Integral mounting frame to limit loads on the structure
- Precision welds at all frame joints
- Heavy-duty bottom rollers are completely captured by the SST-II frame, keeping the system secure at all times
- No floor track is required – Nothing to impair movement through the opening
- When open the system forms an awning providing protection from the weather and sun
- The use of hydraulics eliminates the need for limit switches
Please contact us today for more information.