The Single-Swing is a hydraulically-operated, single-piece door/window, available in a large number of sizes, which provides the largest clear opening height and quicker speeds.
Head Room: The Single-Swing Hydraulic System opens out fully, providing almost the entire rough opening height clearance.
Flexible Speed: The operating speed of the Single-Swing System can be customized to best fit the design and use of the space while maintaining safety standards.
Remotely-Located Power Unit: The power unit may be located anywhere in the building providing a quieter operation and cleaner look.
Flexible Sizes: Single-Swing system is available in a wide range of sizes. Maximum sizes are determined by calculations of width, height and weight of the cladded product.
All Steel Construction: Narrower steel profiles than alternative hanger or agricultural door/window designs, allowing for more glass volume and greater visibility.
- Shipped with rust-resistant, red-oxide primer, ready for field finishing
- Manual lowering system in case of power failure
- Total security without the use of locking mechanisms – The hydraulic cylinders draw the system panels closed with 1,000+ lbs. of force, creating a tight seal around the perimeter
- Full perimeter weather seals
- Integral mounting frame to limit loads on the structure
- Precision welds at all frame joints
- Remotely-mounted power unit
- No floor track is required – Nothing to impair movement through the opening
- When open the system forms an awning providing protection from the weather and sun
- The use of hydraulics eliminates the need for limit switches
Please contact us today for more information.