Looking for a career in the commercial playground industry?
We currently hiring for the jobs listed below. please submit your resume.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Estimator / Designer has a dual faceted role. They are in charge or supporting the sales team through estimating functions. They are also in charge of supporting the sales team and the customer with unique playground designs.
Education equivalent to a four-year degree and one year of estimating, design, or landscape architecture experience. Having a design or landscape architect background or degree is a plus.
- Experience in commercial construction (playground experience a plus)
- Experience in estimating (preferred but not required)
- Ability to source pricing from multiple vendors and manufacturers
- Comfortable with meeting architects, contractors, and potential customers
- Team oriented and personable. Wants to work with people.
- Can work in Auto CAD.
- Proficient with Office 365 (Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Desire to create unique designs
- Understanding of color palettes and use of color in design
- Ability to read architectural drawings
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly respond to customers
- Desire to please customers
- Able to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Technical and mechanical aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to promote product and services as needed
- Flexible to continue skill development and cross-training
- Timely and accurate completion of essential responsibilities
- Timely and accurate completion of proposals, bid request, and pricing for leads.
- Active involvement in achieving company goals
- Staff engagement, satisfaction and turnover
- Customer Service focus / Quick response time
- Produces quality and accurate work
- Visits sites to assist with layouts / design as needed.
- Support estimating team when possible.