The patented, hydraulic 50/50 doors and windows systems combine the best features from the SST-II Bi-Fold and Single-Swing Systems. The patented 50/50 system provides an incredibly clean opening, requires minimal space in the open position and requires no maintenance.
Hydraulically-Operated: The use of hydraulic cylinders eliminates counter-weights, cables, locking mechanisms, pulleys, springs, etc., providing a clean panel face, free from obstruction.
Clean and Clear: The cylinders are positioned vertically and, along with the hoses, are hidden entirely within the jamb housings. The result is a clear opening from one space to the next.
Maintenance-Free: The patented 50/50 System is maintenance-free. There are no hinges or rollers and all pivot points utilize maintenance-free bearings.
Safety: Through the use of a hydraulic system, all pinch points and moving parts have been eliminated.
Remotely-Located Power Unit: The power unit may be located anywhere in the building providing a quieter operation and cleaner look.
All Steel Construction: Narrower steel profiles than larger, heavier cable and counter-weight systems, allowing for more glass volume and greater visibility.
- Shipped with rust-resistant, red-oxide primer, ready for field finishing
- Manual lowering system in case of power failure
- Built-in locking mechanism maintains system securely in closed position
- Full perimeter weather seals
- Integral mounting frame to limit loads on the structure
- Precision welds at all frame joints
- No floor track is required – Nothing to impair movement through the opening
- When open the system forms a partial awning providing protection from the weather and sun
- The use of hydraulics eliminates the need for limit switches
Please contact us today for more information.